The Mathematics of the Science of Reincarnation
Designing Artificial Intelligence and Beyond
Truth: not the words of the teacher
From James Madison’s personal seal at his home in Virginia
Here at the beginning of this book you the reader of this book and I the writer, need to have a common understanding about what we are going to do and how we are going to go about it and what the goal of this book is.
The goal of this book is to present the most probable mathematical model for what occurs to us after death. At the same time it will present the second most probable model and after that all other models pertinent to the evidence based on probability, fractal geometry, information and spatial topology, and scientific and mathematical protocols.
What you choose to believe is the most probable reality after I present the best scientific information in this regard is solely based on your ability to evaluate both the material and the mathematics.
We invite scientists to contribute content for the various chapters per their specialty. This project will be updated as the book and the best fact based analysis is developed. Please join our mailing list so that you may be notified of the changes. Email us at email@example.com
The Manuscript is 17 chapters long.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Our Bodies
- Chapter 3: Anomaly of Near-Death Experiences (NDE¹s)
- Chapter 4: The Anomaly of Children Who Remember Prior Lives
- Chapter 5: The Anomaly of Past-Life Regression
- Chapter 6: Non Local Consciousness was an anomaly
- Chapter 7: The characteristics of DNA and Gender
- Chapter 8: Quantitative Analysis
- Chapter 9: Comparable Probabilities
- Chapter 10: Three People
- Chapter 11: Transitions: Making the Science of Reincarnation Personal
- Chapter 12: Davos, Oligarchs and Billionaires
- Chapter 13: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Chapter 14: The Remote Artificial Intelligence Viewer (RAIV)
- Chapter 15: The Consciousness Science Research Moonshot Proposal
- Chapter 16: Four Leverage Points
- Chapter 17: A Consciousness Science Moonshot Research Program